November 12th, 2019 – 4:50 PM
Ethan Garrett –
Tuesday morning the Rome/Floyd Fire Department responded to a fire on Burnett Ferry road.
The entrance to Burnett Ferry was temporarily closed down by police as firefighters quickly dispatched the blaze.
According to firefighters on the scene, the source of the fire originated from a dryer appliance that had overheated and started the fire on the back part of the house.
Thankfully no one was hurt as a result of this fire.
Check out more in the video below: