May 20th, 2020 – 1:00 PM
Georgia Department of Public Health
These data represent confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) as of 5/20/2020, 1:00:03 PM.
Total Tests: 402,940, Confirmed COVID-19 Cases: 39,647, ICU Admissions: 1,617, Hospitalizations: 7,107, Deaths: 1,687
Georgia Cases by NWGA County:
- Floyd County: 197 confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 13 deaths.
- Polk County: 82 confirmed cases, 0 deaths.
- Chattooga County: 17 Confirmed Cases, and 2 Deaths.
- Bartow County: 417 confirmed cases, and 35 deaths.
- Gordon county: 132 confirmed cases, and 15 deaths
You can view the full daily report here: https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report