Georgia Department of Public Health
These data represent confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) as of 5/22/2020, 3:36:34 PM.
Total Tests: 427,249, Confirmed COVID-19 Cases: 41,218, ICU Admissions: 1,658, Hospitalizations: 7,313, Deaths: 1,785
Georgia Cases by NWGA County:
- Floyd County: 220 confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 13 deaths.
- Polk County: 89 confirmed cases, 0 deaths.
- Chattooga County: 22 Confirmed Cases, and 2 Deaths.
- Bartow County: 425 confirmed cases, and 36 deaths.
- Gordon county: 135 confirmed cases, and 15 deaths
You can view the full daily report here: https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report