Georgia Department of Public Health –
These data represent confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) as of 5/27/2020, 1:24:32 PM.
Total Tests: 518,591, Confirmed COVID-19 Cases: 44,421, ICU Admissions: 1,735, Hospitalizations: 7,666, Deaths: 1,907
Georgia Cases by NWGA County:
- Floyd County: 248 confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 15 deaths.
- Polk County: 103 confirmed cases, and 1 death.
- Chattooga County: 24 Confirmed Cases, and 2 Deaths.
- Bartow County: 455 confirmed cases, and 38 deaths.
- Gordon County: 140 confirmed cases, and 15 deaths
You can view the full daily report here: https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report